SPRING IS HERE! HURRICANE SEASON IS FAST APPROACHING! Let Allegiance Roofing be the…
Looking to Upgrade to a Smart Home?
For years Home Security just meant providing “Peace of Mind” for you, your family, and your property. However now it is just not Home Security, but now with new technologies available, your system can now offer you the opportunity to control Lighting, Video Systems & much more, and all to be controlled from your mobile electronic devices. But even the simplest system it is 1000 times better than going without. Here are a few tips.
- TEST YOUR ALARM SYSTEM – you are checking the contact information and the connection to the monitoring center.
- Always check to make sure your windows are locked and secure.
- Lock your rear gate. It is much easier to walk through an open gate than to scale a fence.
- ALWAYS ask for ID from contractors, workers, etc.
- NEVER leave your garage door open for any length of time.
- Outside lighting is imperative for both the front and rear of your home.
Additionally, homeowners receive a discount on a monitored alarm system. Call or email Jim Collier with Brink’s Home Security to discuss your options. Call 281-804-1953 or email email@example.com for more information. Virtual Appointments available.