Safety, Maintenance, and The COVID-19 Virus
The Check A Pro Home Service Providers are practicing safety. All home service providers have been instructed and advised to follow safety practices when making a service call to your home.
The COVID-19 outbreak continues to have an unprecedented impact on the world and the home service industry. The following safety guidelines have been issued to all Check a Pro home service providers. They want you to feel confident that when you hire a Check A Pro Service provider, they have been advised to take extra steps to keep you and your family safe.
- Technicians and providers should not initiate a handshake when greeting you.
- Allow your technician to wash their hands upon entering your residence.
- Your technician should be wearing and mask and gloves when they enter your residence.
- You will be encouraged to use online payment methods to avoid the technician having to handle your cash or credit card.
- Your technician will practice the social distancing guideline of 6 feet. Necessary conversation can be done by cell phone at a safe distance where possible.
If a service provider shows up to your home, please ensure they are practicing the safety recommendations required to keep you and your family safe.
Check A Pro understands this is an uncertain time for homeowners and in hiring a home service provider. If you have any questions, feel free to call them at 281-398-7767 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6907 Pond Hawk
New Construction Cane Island
The safest way to purchase a home during this period is to buy new construction. The Model homes are still open and the sales counselors at Perry Homes have been trained on how to proceed virtually or by social distancing.
This gorgeous home is complete and ready to move into! It features a Mahogany front door which leads into a beautiful two story entry with a 19-foot ceiling. There is a guest suite set at the entry, and a large family room with a wall of windows. The master suite is downstairs with another wall of windows. It is light and bright, and features all the newest colors. The double door entry to the master bathroom features a dual vanity, garden tub, separate glass-enclosed shower and two walk-in closets. Upstairs there is a game room, media room and secondary bedrooms. There is a gorgeous covered patio and a 3-car garage. Call me at 713-562-8502 to set up a private viewing.